i feel like being in a musical goes in the following stages
- listening to nothing but [musical] because you’re so excited to start
- listening to nothing but [musical] to learn your part
- listening to anything but [musical] bc it’s been too much of [musical]
- listening to nothing but [musical] bc you can’t wait to open
- listening to nothing but [musical] bc [musical] is over and you miss it
- listening to anything but [musical] bc listening to it makes you sad
a very happy birthday to jk rowling and harry james potter, and above all, thank you for the seven books, 1084170 words, and countless hours spent reading that have changed my life and the lives of others.
My favourite part in Order of the Phoenix is when Harry and Sirius are playing hide and seek in the Ministry and Sirius is being silly behind the veil then he jumps out at Harry like “Haha found you!” and then they laugh and high five and go out for ice cream at Fortescue’s.
A windows phone could literally predict the future and I would still want an iPhone